[OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM

Subject: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:53:38 -0400 (EDT)
I agree some of those lenses look very very interesting. The 85 is
optimized for best perfornance wide open
and is the only 85 like that AFAIK. It is a tall order to get them to
work on OM as Chuck nicely outlined.
Dave at Leitax is a super mount surgeon and with arm twisting in the
past was wiling to try
to modify a Pentax to OM and try and retain auto aperture. Fortunately
I ran into an OM version.
I have no doubt SK Grimes could at least get the registration distance
OK with mount surgery but doubt they would try and retain auto aperture.
Also it would likely cost as much as the lens----but one could ask.

http://www.skgrimes.com/home.

OM mount Fan too, Mike