[OM] OM lenses wanted

Subject: [OM] OM lenses wanted
From: George Shihanian <Classicvw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:58:58 -0400
So William, I really doubt you got the 40/2 for it's original price? !  :)

For cleaning the engraved letters my experience shows widely varying results.
Sometimes straight out of the bottle '409' or Fantastik worked well. Other
times I used a stronger cleaner that's meant to be diluted but I used it
straight with no problem. ( It had a generic name that I can't recall )  I'd
stay away from the Goo-Gone as it can melt things besides what it's supposed
to. And sometimes no matter what I tried I couldn't get the white letters
white.

Best of luck,
George