Re: [OM] cleaning the engraved lettering on a lens

Subject: Re: [OM] cleaning the engraved lettering on a lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:40:18 -0400
I think I'd be inclined to leave the Goo Gone far away from anything
painted.  I'd first use some more conventional cleaners and/or mild
solvents.  It that didn't work the surface would at least be clean for
the application of Micro-Tools "paintsticks".  Rub over the lettering
and wipe off the excess.
<http://www.micro-tools.com/store/SearchByKeyword.aspx?word=paintstick>

Chuck Norcutt