[OM] Doris Fang Remembered

Subject: [OM] Doris Fang Remembered
From: "Bob" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:41:41 -0400
 I went to my local second hand store today and Doris came immediately to
mind. I picked up a functioning Nikon FE black body wearing a 38-85mm
3.5-4.5 AF lens in a Nikon branded camera bag.  I was not really in the
market for one but the other lenses in the bag caught my attention..

 Nikkor 105mm AF 2.8d, Nikkor AF 35 f2, and a manual focus 50mm 1.4 for the
princely sum of $40 USD. If Doris was not smiling upon me the Manfrotto
Carbon One tripod with ball head including QR plate for $9.34, had to at
least make her grin..

 I love days like this :-)

Bob