Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2011: love on the beach

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2011: love on the beach
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:53:10 -0700
On 8/12/2011 7:17 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> That's a nice capture. I wonder if it's going to get Moosed?<g>

It would be a nice exercise. But I generally only work on images that I really
like or, less often, those where I can
demonstrate something.

This is a nice image; I like the overall subject and composition, but the micro
composition, the way her face is cut
off, keeps it from speaking above a whisper to me.

I too was at the beach this week. Family that we usually visit in the Boston
area came to visit us this year. A great
time was had by all, including a trip to Point Reyes National Seashore. On one
beach, two couples involved in intimate
actions in public were in range.

The first ones are caught in an unclear story. I like to think he just asked
her something important and she is
considering her answer, but there are many possibilities. In any case, they
left as we did, and seemed close and happy.

As you asked about Moosifying shadows, here's a series.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Misc/Relationship.htm>

And here's the crop for my gallery.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/Abbotts_Lagoon_2011&image=_MG_2854cr2ia.jpg>

The other couple moved to quickly for me. When I noticed them, she was lying
back on the sand and they were canoodling.
By the time I got the camera around, she was sitting up. I missed one more fun,
but suspect this is a better
composition.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/Abbotts_Lagoon_2011&image=_MG_2853croofm.jpg>

Beach Bum Moose