Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Peter Arnold Wines

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Peter Arnold Wines
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:06:45 +0930
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 01:05:14PM +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> The highlight of last week was a visit to Peter Arnold Wines, a wonderful
> vineyard about 1 hour's drive from my home. I also took a couple of days
> off to spend with visiting friends, so there are the usual snapshots of
> the Alicante summer, plus some fabulous food, both fancy and simple. It's
> all here:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
> Nathan
>
> --

Nathan,

I enjoyed the winery images. I live near the Barossa Valley (one of
South Australia's wine regions) & there are quite a few small wineries
similar to this. The images brought back memories of many sunday
afternoons spent sampling their product. Places like this have given
us substantial help in our research for the perfect $5 bottle of wine :)

davidt