[OM] (OM) Anemone flower

Subject: [OM] (OM) Anemone flower
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 22:57:38 +1200
Jim asked about the link  Obviously I slipped a cog ... :-(
Sorry ... here it is ...
http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/July-2011/July-2011.htm
Re:
Just because I could.  (and I nearly omitted it again) !!

Backlit in early afternoon late winter sun-light, camera side of flower
illuminated with hand-held aluminium plate. Front of lens was about 6 inches
/ 50 mm from flower. Had to chase cheeky aphids out of flower !!

This is a hybrid that is not available for public sale; used in the flower
market
by commercial growers. They are amazing; the flower buds start pushing
their way up through frost and snow in the coldest part of winter; and here
we are, warm days on the horizon, and it'll be ready to open.

I may try another shot or two tomorrow with the point of focus 15 mm further
out. At  2:30 today it's to late to try again right now.

And I'll probably try my Sigma 90/2.8 macro that I haven't used for ages; not
much at all since
http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=21&pic=18

Brian Swale.