Re: [OM] Does the OM-40/PC have a 2-series screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does the OM-40/PC have a 2-series screen?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 19:10:13 -0400 (EDT)
I wonder how much the brighter screens reduce focusing contrast?  The
immutable no free lunch laws of physics dictate it must reduce it some.
 Still OK at F 1.2?
I really like my JH scribed 2-13 and think I can focus at F1.4 OK, but
never have done a proper experiment comparing the 1-13.   I have never
seen a post on that and have searched the archives in vain.  I bet John
would know.   I agree with AG that the judgment of bokeh is perturbed
with the 2-series. Certainly all dramatically better  for manual focus
of Zuikos than the Canyon stock screen  for use on the OM 5DII.
 Best estimate is reliable depth of focus
accuracy of F4 though magnified live view is obviously spot on.

2-13 Screen in use Tomorrow, Mike