Re: [OM] Random nonesense and other OM things

Subject: Re: [OM] Random nonesense and other OM things
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:15:34 -0500
> I feel let down. I thought there was going to be some non-sense...

Rats. I'll try harder next time.

BTW, Saturday evening, I did go for a nice extensive walk in the
downtown area with the OM-3Ti and 50/1.4. B&W film and railroads.
Can't ask for much more than that, eh?

Must raise my situational awareness, though. Crime in that area is
much higher than what I'm used to. But it is quite localized.
Fortunately, I can take on a "Don't mess with me" look when I need to.

AG