Re: [OM] OT: APS Film Adapter for Dimage Scan Dual II

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: APS Film Adapter for Dimage Scan Dual II
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:33:08 -0600
The matte part of the adapter looks like the one for the Scan Dual,
but the shiny black parts look like the extra bits needed to put it in
the Scan Multi, which could also do medium format.

I don't know if the Multi version is more scarce than the Dual
version, but I'd certainly sell mine for that much, after Jim was done
using it of course :)

Mark