Re: [OM] IMG: Bee in Rose of Sharon

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bee in Rose of Sharon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:12:53 -0400
It may need some Moosification.  I think it could stand some sharpening
but the principal problem is the bee tends to be somewhat suppressed by
lack of strong color contrast with the red background. It's further
complicated by the bright white surround which tends to draw the eye.
Had the bee been in the white area or the flower all red it would be
better but, of course, that would be extremely difficult.

Chuck Norcutt