Re: [OM] IMG: following the conundrum vogue

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: following the conundrum vogue
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:18:58 -0300
Thanks, Ken. The subject is round (circular), dof is shallow and due
to focusing with available light through the OM 1n finder, I might
have focused the holes from where the gas comes out. The gas was
moving during combustion, and exposure might have been 1 sec. The
macro 80mm was stopped down very little, just enough to meet that
exposure. Yes, I was able to see the meter needle. The resulting
photograph has very little contrast, has almost no edges ... it's gas.
Hope this accounts for your perception.

Fernando