Re: [OM] Why we do it

Subject: Re: [OM] Why we do it
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:41:50 -0700
On 7/14/2011 8:12 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Congrats to both AG and Bob.  Both  images are wonderful
> and the prints must  indeed be jaw dropping nice.  Must, must get to
> Bob's gallery soon--not too dramatically far.

Indeed, and Pemaquid is worth a visit in any case.

We've done the Mt. Desert to Logan run a couple of times, and that's quite a
bit longer. Can't say It's my favorite, but
leave time for a couple of breaks, say lunch at The Old Goat in Richmond and a
stop at one of the coastal wildlife
preserves* make a nice day of it.

Moose

* Or in our case, perhaps a visit with friends in Old Orchard Beach.