Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:00:24 +0100
Hi Chris,

I've given up ordering things in from outside the EU for precisely this
reason.  I will however get friends to bring things back for me if they're
travelling (which is relatively regularly thankfully!)

That said, do enjoy the 15/4, I'll look forward to seeing how you get on
with it -- it's one which I've been lusting after for quite a while.

p.