Re: [OM] What we did on our July summer vacation.

Subject: Re: [OM] What we did on our July summer vacation.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:17:13 -0400
Back from camping.  A beautiful trip, though Sunday it rained on and off
like an SOB.  We slept in the car Sunday night.  With good luck, it
takes us 3.5 - 4 hours to get to the site.  With average traffic, it can
take an hour just to get off LI and be on the north side of the Throgs
Neck Bridge. Friday of 4th of July weekend is getaway day and not a good
day to judge traffic.

Sunday tested out fortitude.  Thank God Lisa likes to camp.  In the 60s,
her mother and father put their station wagon and camping kit on a ship,
transported it over to Europe and "camped around" for 2 months.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977