Re: [OM] a flower?, or Zuiko 300mm 4,5 bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] a flower?, or Zuiko 300mm 4,5 bokeh
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:04:13 -0300
Good morning, everybody :-),

Thanks for looking and commenting, Chris.
Yes, I could have used the 135 Macro as well, but I was making a DOF
test of the 300 at its closest focusing distance, and of my new & mint
OM 1n at the same time.
It was summer 2010 and the 300 was new to me ( ... remember Chuck's
help in this *bay purchase, it was a difficult one).

These photos arose suspicions on the OM 1n which I previously wrote
about ... (sp?).

Fernando.