[OM] No birds. but a butterfly or so

Subject: [OM] No birds. but a butterfly or so
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:00:51 -0400 (EDT)
Nice.  Looks like a Silver-bordered Fritillary to me.  Thanks for
posting.  We see  them frequently in these parts
as well as  the Great Spangled Fritillary.  I  have been known to chase
both of  them with an OM in hand.
My first outing wih the MA chapter of NABA (North Am Butterfly Assoc)
is Monday.

The Tiger Swallowtails love our butterfly bush, though it is nowhere
near bloomng yet.

Critter Chaser Mike

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=161635&ppuser=20714