[OM] IMG: Workers Protests

Subject: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:24:42 +0100
I think this is my first image post here so I better give a brief introduction.
I am a pro living in Southampton and working with recently acquired micro four
thirds gear, namely an E-PL2 and a Lumix GH2.

Today in Southampton there was a fairly large workers protest about government
pension cuts etc. to the public sectors workers and I covered the event using
my Pen E-PL2 using the 14 - 40mm kit lens. I found that the little Olympus was
ideal for this and made me less obtrusive in some way, being better than a
large pro camera. Here are a couple of images from the protests:

http://t.co/6Ntw5dY

http://t.co/v2Cf74N

Thanks for looking!

Gerry