Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum 2
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:50:29 +0200
This one is a lot harder, especially without the context you added to the
first one. For the sake of the puzzle I'll assume it was taken during your
holiday.

I would think the surface is of a camping table as I can see a scratched
surface. But the what is reflected in it? Wait, I'll guess it's not a
reflection, but the table top is transparent though a bit matted by an
uneven surface. Then it could very well be the shadow of the sun screen on
your camper (RV?) falling on the ground.

Anyway, that's just my guess. Thanks for the challenge ;-)

Wiliam