[OM] IMG - Our Garden

Subject: [OM] IMG - Our Garden
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:42:21 -0700
I've taken pics in our garden so many times over the years that I've ignored it
for some time. This year, the irises,
most columbines, pelargonia and others have already passed by.

A couple of weeks ago,a particular juxtaposition caught my eye. After a couple
of days, I took a camera out with me for
my afternoon reading in the sun. Then one thing led to another . . .

We aren't very strict with our plants. A foxglove and a coreopsis decided to
colonize the same spot and got tangled up
together.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/Garden_June_2011&image=_MG_1845criam.jpg>

As bees are on the menu this last few days, here are a couple that I ran across
in the garden servicing flowers I was
shooting, coreopsis
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/Garden_June_2011&image=_MG_1852cria60.jpg>

Pink Pincushion.