Re: [OM] getting out of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] getting out of OM
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 04:25:28 +0900 (JST)
Hi,

By popular request, here's the descriptions of the items.

- OM-3 serno 10075xx very good condition with some minor cosmetic damage near
the shoulder belt attachments and the tripod mount. Comes with all caps (2
flash points, motor drive and battery caps). Tested this week and working
perfectly.
- 2-13 matte screen mounted in the OM-3, perfect condition, gives the OM-3 a
better viewfinder than any DSLR every launched.
- 90/f2 serno 1036xx LNIB: no visible wear, smooth aperture and focusing, comes
with the original box, warranty, user guide, leather pouch, front/back caps.
I'm adding in a UV filter and a circular polariser in 55mm for this lens.
- 50/f1.4 serno 1006xx great condition with no visible wear, smooth aperture
and focusing. I'm adding in a UV filter, a yellow-orange filter and a circular
polariser in 49mm for this lens.
- Bonus extras: body cap + spare lens back cap, 50/f1.8 (used as a loupe),
thread release, 4 batteries for the OM-3 (tested this week)

Bids are welcome in private mail. For the OM mailing list, I give free shipping
& free credit card payment (though I prefer EU bank wire if possible), value up
to €80 ($115).

Peter.