[OM] ( OM ) Cat - - and Eq evidence video

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Cat - - and Eq evidence video
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:26:23 +1200
I can't quite match Nathan's Taxi,
But here's a shot I took of Elvis a year or so ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1849982&l=6c86bbccf6&id=1027
725807

Video; an ex-class-mate of my daughter posted this video on Utube. On the
east of Sumner where I used to live, is a long high hill called Scarborough,
and the seaward end is called "Whitewash Head" due to the guano from
nesting cormorants. The hill / cliff is about 600 ft / 2-- metres high and near
vertical. A road goes up beside its edge to exclusive houses, and near the
top continues as a foot track for sightseers. Or did.

Erin, the photographer, came in from the side to near the top of the road,
and tried to walk up the foot-track (which includes wooden steps).
The is not long after the 6.8 magnitude quake they had last Monday

Runs slightly less than 3 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cixx_Td4YtM&feature=youtu.be

There was another big shock 30 minutes ago according to FB friends ...
poor buggers.

Cheers

Brian Swale.