Re: [OM] IMG: Small Bee with Blue Head and Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Small Bee with Blue Head and Back
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:16:15 -0500
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind words, but I have concluded that lens speed has very
little importance in closeup photography.  DOF is much more important, and
usually requires stopping down more than one usually does in general use.
For the last few days of bee-watching, I set the aperture down to f/9, and
shot in A mode with AF.

The Zuiko Digital 35mm f/3.5 Macro works for me, and doesn't cost an arm and
leg.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA