[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: Los Indignados and my neighbourhood

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: Los Indignados and my neighbourhood
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:27:16 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, a good series for a tame week.. That is a good store that carries
one the all time best brews, THE Chimay Grande Reserve.
It inspires long winded descriptions such as below: (goes on in
exquisite detail for 5 more paragraphs)

"The pour was dark and rumbling; it formed life and excitement where it
hit the chalice and eventually built a fluffy light brown, close to
khaki head. There were streaming pockets of air everywhere in the foam
- some small and dense, others near the top were large and mountainous.
The beer itself a deep and dark purple garnet with rich mahogany
shining though - maroon, copper, dark amber reds and brick browns all
glow in the stance of this beer. It was totally opaque, but not hazy;
just very calm and deep in thought."

I have some on hand for special occasions, such as a Moose visit.
Delirium Nocturnum has become a favorite, dare I say a bit nicer
than DT.

Good to catch up with the golf course residents --been awhile. Look fwd
to next week's installment.

A Chimay GR day is almost as good as a successful Zuiko Day, Mike