Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:52:46 -0400
I'm using an old 17" CRT.  It produces good color with calibration but
whether it can accurately position a single pixel is probably very
questionable.  The pixels are also small relative to larger displays.
I've also been using ordinary reading glasses after my cataract
surgeries of almost 2 years ago.  I know there are differences between
the left and right eyes.  That doesn't seem to matter much for everyday
reading but critical viewing is something I don't have.

I do see the modifications if I magnify the view but not otherwise.

Chuck Norcutt