[OM] Saving your eyeglasses

Subject: [OM] Saving your eyeglasses
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:04:29 +0000
I have a deep-rooted affection, and appreciation, of the Cosina-Voightlander
line of accessory

 viewfinders. I regularly use them on old Leica-type bodies and othe old
film-based rangefinder

 cameras, as well as on my pro-sumer PNS cameras, like the Canon G5 and the Oly
C5050.

 (They work really well on OMs for low-light shooting, too.)

 The newest all metal versions of these brightline CV finders are especially
great, but the serrated

 metal ring at the rear of the finder isabsolute hell on glasses/sunglasses
with plastic lens.

 After trying all sorts of rubber washer and glue combos, here's my two dollar
solution:

 http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=20714