Re: [OM] OM-3Ti parts

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti parts
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:41:18 +0200
On 08 Jun 2011, at 10:36 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

>> If anyone is interested, I have a limited number of brand new
>> OM-3Ti top
>> covers for sale.  Perhaps someone has a 3Ti, would like a spare top
>> save for the future.  $150 ea. + S&H.  (Olympus dealer net used to be
>> $293).
>
> As long as there is B&W film, there will be at least two OM-3Tis that
> see use. Dawid's is the other.

So true, Ken :-) The finish on the darn things are so tough, I don't
think I'd need a new top plate though, since mine is by my side every
day, and still pristine. But it's good to know that John has some stock.

Ken, did you ever solve your "I have some cash, but don't know which
cool OM lens to get" dilemma?

Dawid