Re: [OM] Repairs for E-510?

Subject: Re: [OM] Repairs for E-510?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:04:21 -0400
But before replacing the battery just leave it out long enough that you
get a cold reboot.  I can't recall now what device it was (probably the
Samsung WB650 P&S) but some electronic device of mine was acting up a
few weeks ago.  Leaving the battery out for about a minute fixed its
problem.

Chuck Norcutt