Re: [OM] (OM) Photography and Art

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photography and Art
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 19:40:42 +1000
To be fair, it's a local 'Art Association' - I assume a grouping of local
amateur painters. They would probably fear opening flood gates if they allow
photography and see their remit as drawing and painting. I'd bet there's not
too much mixed media, sculpture or unmade beds either.
And the 'slack jawed local' might be a Maori offering to ritually disembowel
you.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx