Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:37:50 -0400
I think you did well.  The only work you need to do is some
shadow/highlight adjustments on some images and a better white balance
on the color images.  I don't think I'd try to get a true white balance
but what you have it much too yellow.  I assume the A200 is the Minolta
A200.  If you shot in raw you should be in good shape.

Chuck Norcutt