Re: [OM] OFF LIST - was: OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] OFF LIST - was: OT words
From: "Jon Mitchell" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:17:23 +0100
Hi Chuck,

I was about to reply that I drive right through there every day on my way
to/from work, so could pop by for a beverage at a suitable local hostelry.
However, on consulting my diary I see that I have taken that week off.
Reason for taking the week off ?  It's the Hampton Court Flower Show that
week.  Not that I want to go to the show - just that I can't get to work in
under 3 hours each way during that week.

If you are there to see the show then I really hope you enjoy it.  If not,
then I really hope you aren't hiring a car - the whole area becomes pretty
much gridlocked all day for the entire week.  If you are on the Esher side
of Hampton Court you should be just about OK, but as you get closer to
Hampton Court it gets pretty jammed up.

If you do manage to get out and about through the traffic, there's a great
place for a walk called "Bushy Park" just the other side of Hampton Court.
Lovely for photos in the very early morning, especially if there's a mist
over the ponds and the deer are around.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and get plenty of photo opportunities.

Jon