Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:36:20 -0400
Ah, an interloper, eh? And you of all people should know that no one is a
Viking. One goes a'viking, one isn't one. <wink>

My actual heritage is Saxon and Celt, a gruesome combination if ever there was
one.

As for owning the language? Nah, we don't do petulance. People who don't like
us do petulance. We do arrogance. And sanctimony. We're pretty good at that.
Might not be if you folks hadn't sent all those damned Puritans over.

You chaps had English a long time. Good job developing it, too, especially with
all that help from the Danes and Normans. But it's getting a little stale now,
I'd say. Needs a good dose of hip-hop, y'know, bro?

--Bob, not your uncle