Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel Face

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel Face
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:53:18 -0400
Yeah, well, when I was in college Esteemed Wife and I rented an old farmhouse
in the country. The house was for students, the last was still being worked.
Among the various enterprises were pigs. Pigs are very loud animals. Sometimes,
around 4 a.m., it  sounded like children were being disemboweled outside our
bedroom window. I think they were having sex. Pig sex. Think about it. <wink>

--Bob