[OM] Olympus for sale on ebay by markkronquist

Subject: [OM] Olympus for sale on ebay by markkronquist
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:27:30 -0700
> Good morning. I have listed (am listing) about a dozen interesting OM items
> on ebay yesterday/today these lenses are like new

My user ID is markkronquist

> ebay
> Olympus OM Telescopic Extension Tube 65-116 MACRO
> Olympus OM 35mm f2.8 Zuiko SHIFT PC - wide angle lens NO CASE
> Olympus OM 21mm f2.0 with Case
> Olympus Varimagni Finder TO LIST TODAY AS NEW BOXED
> Olympus OM 24mm f2.8 with case
> Olympus OM 28mm f2.0 with case
> Olympus OM 80mm Macro f4 AUTOMATIC with case this is the full auto version
> Olympus OM 50mm f3.5 Macro in case
> Olympus OM 85mm f2.0 with case
> Olympus OM-1n camera w/ Zuiko 50mm 1.8  Lens appx 1980 production chrome mint
> NOT YET LISTED OFFERS?
> Olympus OM Recordata Back 2 As New Boxed NOT YET LISTED
> Olympus OM Electronic FLash Adapter 2 As New Boxed NA North American Version
> NOT YET LISTED
> Olympus OM Focusing Screen 1-10 NEW OLD STOCK BOXED NOT YET LISTED
> Olympus OM Focusing Screen 104 NEW OLD STOCK BOXED NOT YET LISTED
> Olympus OM Auto Extension Tube 25 NO BOX CAPS NOT YET LISTED
> Olympus OM Shoe Type 4 PRISM TO FIVE CONNECTOR NO BOX NOT YET LISTED
>
> Thank you,  Mark Kronquist mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding the OM-1 it still has the glossy sheen on it I remember from my
distant childhood my fingerprints where I changed the battery lovely and as
close to new. I would keep it and batter it into beauty like my other OM
cameras (through endless use) but...seems a shame. Anyhow offer away if
interested Not sure I will list it as it is too nice to let go for ebay bottom
feeders

I also found a couple OM-1 parts cameras take two make one? Any inerest

And you are interested in anything I have not yet listed please feel free to
drop me an offer and an e mail Thanks  Mark