Re: [OM] Apple MacBook

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple MacBook
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:41:37 -0400
Aren't there several different flavors of Apple laptops? MacBook and MacBook
Pro? Something like that. One is white plastic, the other is burnished
aluminum, or somesuch. Either does the job with little room for complaint.
Chris is right. An external hard drive for Time Machine is a good idea.

My son started with the inexpensive white book years ago and has worked up to a
MacBook Pro. He wouldn't use anything else.

--Bob