Re: [OM] Fw: Atlantic crossing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Atlantic crossing
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:13:58 +0200
Hi John,
thanks for your message, I already know Notre-Dame, been there before, I
suppose you know that Alfred Hitchcock have made a movie inside (don't
remember the title at the moment...)...not far from there, there is a
small Belgian Restaurant called "Le petit Moulinsart" a tribute to Tintin...
There is also a place some blocks from there I must pay a visit called
"Simon Camera"...:)
thanks for you pictures
regard
marc