[OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film

Subject: [OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 18:55:17 -0300
Hi list,

Usually I shoot Provia 100F, and very frequently Velvia 50.
I'm planning to try some ISO 400, 135mm slide film.
I must choose which one carefully, since I cannot buy any of this type
it in my country to give it a try, and fortunately a friend of mine is
visiting NYC during these days, and emailed me asking if I needed
something he could brought me. Quite an offer.

Last time I shot Ektachrome 400 was 'round 1984, and didn't like it at all.
I remember to have read here a so-so experience with Provia 400X, and in
fact seldom if ever did I find this one mentioned at the List.
It seems that 400F was improved to 400X ...
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/496809-USA/Fujifilm_15689978_Provia_400X_RXP_III.html>

Your advice will be very much appreciated.

Fernando.