Re: [OM] [OT] In depth SUV scientific based analysis (was TotallyOT

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In depth SUV scientific based analysis (was TotallyOT
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
He, he, very true.

Also, hes been doing this for 30 years, so its normal to feel a little thin
from time to time.  He is still a very talented man and as the Schnozz declared
recently, thats what drives hords to NPR...

One disturbing thing I heard...He plans to retire, his intention is that the
show becomes some sort of music venture without the comedy.

How he thinks thats possible, I dunno...Most of the music currently played on
his show is simply horrid.

Boris

From:  Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 27 May 2011 10:12:42 -0400

LOL. I, too, appreciate Keillor, though if you listen to him week after week,
he sometimes wears a little thin, but then so do we all.

Have you seen the movie Prairie Home Companion? It's been a while, but I recall
thinking it a very nice little film.

It's our dirty little secret that lots of us understand irony. But we can't let
on. Matter of national security, y'know?

--Bob