Re: [OM] IMG: Baby Crow After Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Baby Crow After Storm
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:52:20 -0400
There are scads of crows around here but I haven't noticed any babies.
But baby blackbirds are in great abundance and learning the hard way.
Two of them have attempted to fly through the back porch windows (glass
on 3 sides) in the last couple of days.  And those are just the ones I
saw.  Both attempted to go through the window on a takeoff from the deck
so weren't going very fast when they hit.  They seemed to shrug it off
OK.  At least they flying again without difficulty.

Chuck Norcutt