Re: [OM] (OT) First BIW with G-12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) First BIW with G-12
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:15:44 -0400
Aye, it is. There's a current controversy brewing because the Corps of
Engineers wants to dredge the Kennebec River so the new destroyer can put to
sea, but a large number of folks including more than your usual suspects are
opposed because they say dredging in summer will screw the fishing, both
commercial and tourist. I'm sitting back to watch this one. No real dog in the
hunt. <g>

--Bob