Re: [OM] (IMG) getting acquainted with Focus Magic

Subject: Re: [OM] (IMG) getting acquainted with Focus Magic
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:51:11 -0300
Yes, I wondered what to do with it, and decided to leave it as it
showed, since it is the very border of a thick and very green leave,
lightened (most probably) by the flash at my right.
It has its reason to be there, so I left it instead of cloning out.
Thought it made the background more 'real', despite distracting.
In fact, it drove your curiosity to the background, my friend :-) -
that's not distracting: I'd call it 'interesting'.

One more note: as noted several times before, uploads to FB remain
lacking; and resizing to 720, in this case, didn't allow NImage to
find an uniform Y area.
So the version uploaded to FB was the 1024 version, same as the Flickr one.
Brian: resizing to 720 sometimes works, sometimes doesn't: FB is not
still a good place for photos, though I use it anyway.

Fernando.