[OM] Few items for sale Varimagni Finder, RARE 38mm f3.5 Macro, Evolt 50

Subject: [OM] Few items for sale Varimagni Finder, RARE 38mm f3.5 Macro, Evolt 500 2 Lens Kit
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:19:56 -0700
Hiya

Few spares for sale...

As new boxed Varimagni FInder w case. $100 shipped sound fair?

NEW Old Stock Olympus OM Zuiko Macro 38mm f3.5 sn2020xx NEW OLD STOCK shelf
worn box, bubble, manual this is the super macro lens $225 shipped sound fair?

Lightly used Olympus Evolt 500 two Lens Kit with Hood Strap Charger Spare
Battery SW Manuals Cards $285 shipped sound fair

I prefer PayPal thanks Mark

(for those who wish to look my up on that auction site my rating is 100% and my
user id markkronquist)