Re: [OM] I'm Back (testing...)

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm Back (testing...)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:46:15 -0500
> I re-subscribed today. What did I miss?  :-)

Dawid, you didn't miss much. Chuck bought a NIB OM-3Ti with 35-80 for
USD $250. He loves it so much that he actually got rid of his Canon
5D. Oh, and he's building a new darkroom himself!

Other than that....

1. John Lind has reappeared!!! Yeah Team!!!
2. Jim Nichols is continuing to shame us with his great pictures from
the lowly E-1.
3. Bob and I had our semi-annual spat, but we're back to being best of
buds again.
4. I've been doing way too much hand-wringing over the minimalist
approach to my next trip.
5. SWMBO ruled on #4. Hand-wringing over--must take everything.
6. Preferred BBQ meat.
7. Cicadas--Not necessilarily related to #6

AG