Re: [OM] IMG: The Ultimate Radio-Controlled Toy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Ultimate Radio-Controlled Toy
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:10:13 -0500
Hi Chuck,

The neighborhood is about fifty years old, and we built forty-four years
ago.  I planted the oak, but it began to infringe on the power lines, so the
trimming began, and it didn't take kindly to that.  Very little greened up
this year, so it had to go.  Martha's flowers at the mailbox have been quite
pretty, as they are every year.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA