Re: [OM] It's the little things that make a difference

Subject: Re: [OM] It's the little things that make a difference
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:34:08 -0500
> The e-1 bodies are selling at prices even a diehard OM user would find
> attractive for a journey into digital land. A few have shown up at under OM
> body prices.  Bill Barber

Yes, the prices are getting so low as to almost be criminal. I'm
tempted to get one to rip the filters off the sensor to get extended
IR/UV response. I've also thought about taking one, applying some
additional sealant and use for in-water photography. They're getting
down into disposable price land.

AG