Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400

Subject: Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:42:13 -0300
Me too, I'm surprised: my Gold 100 are vanishing, cracking and melting.
Most probably due to my bad archival practices.

Agree with the Agfa
My Kodachromes are fine, free of fungus but they collect dust as no
other film I've used, maybe due to their thick and rough emulsion
side.
Too much Clone and Healing brushes ....

BTW - what do you List, think of this KM, exposed on April 1990?
Don't tell me it's too blue, I've just finished my first calibration
of my new Samsung SM P2370H :-)

Chuck, I made a little Transform > Perspective but I had my new
monitor too much tilted back (it didn't fit into the space I had for
it), and now the buiding seems ... well, I can't find the word for it

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5697638058/in/photostream/lightbox/>

Fernando.