Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday - Jim N.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 14:47:50 -0400
Absolutely agreed, there is no brick wall.  It also gets pretty messy
since the diffraction limits themselves are not some fixed value since
it varies by color of the light.  However, it the E-1 is limited at
about f/6.3 and Jim chooses to shoot at f/16 (or an effectively even
smaller number if the lens is racked out for macro work) then I'm sure
there is visible evidence in the image at sufficient magnification
(print size).

Chuck Norcutt