Re: [OM] IMG: Red-Headed Woodpecker

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Red-Headed Woodpecker
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:43:26 -0400
That's a nice one, Jim. I think if it were mine, and because it was shot with
an E-510 thus containing many pixels, I would go for a much tighter crop really
zeroing in on the bird. That it's on a feeder will still be obvious, but it's a
beautiful bird, and from what I can see you've got enough detail in the critter
to hold a tight crop.

--Bob