Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95

Subject: Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 22:47:18 -0400
There are numerous double cable releases (OM and others) for sale on
ebay.  I think many of them should work OK since they simply use the
standard cable release thread.

Besides, the double cable release is only necessary to actuate the auto
diaphragm on the lens.  If used with manual lenses it's not necessary.
If used with an auto lens a single release cable can be used by closing
down the lens with the pre-set lever before firing the shutter. The
pre-set lever is normally used for DOF preview.  See page 8 of the auto
bellows user's manual.

Chuck Norcutt