[OM] [Pix] Putnam, CT

Subject: [OM] [Pix] Putnam, CT
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
Alex went to a birthday of a boy from his school whose parents are divorced.
The father lives just across the border close to the biggest city in the
area-Putnam, Connecticut.

Putnam feels like the end of the world.  The only interesting thing is the
bridge with the waterfall behind.  I have a picture of the bridge, but am
kicking on the but for not taking a picture of the waterfall only as it is
really beautiful.  I was really lazy and also there werent exactly many
subjects that you can point camera at, with the exception of the birds, but I
leave that area to the professionals: Jim, Brian and Rick...:)

We walked for at least two hours along the river, after which went to the
couple of antique stores in the downtown area.

One of them had an area which displayed what I was told 1/1000 of movie
prop/items collection belonging to the owner's son.

I could have taken tons of pictures, but as I said before was too lazy and
didnt care about shooting through glass, where most of the items were.

>From the pictures are missing most notably items such as about 50 bronze
>"death masks" of movie stars.  Posters from movies signed by the main cast
>characters, such as "The Godfather".  Evil Knievel's suit, various pictures
>signed by stars from older times like Marilyn Monroe and James Dean.  Some
>figurines from Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Robocop.

I had to take obligatory pictures of items held by Arnold and Sylvester, since
Alex is big fan of both.  Oh, he really likes Eddie Murphy too...

Anywho...The entire collection of pixies could be found here:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Putnam%20April%202011/

I made sure they are larger than usual, since this time you might actually care
to see them...:)

Boris